Landmark Location: Located above Almutahhara door of border to the north of the door of the qatanine, and south of the school Ashrafieh.

Landmark History:Made as waqf by Isfahan Shah (840 AH / 1437 AD) during the reign of Sultan Al-Ashraf Bishbay.

Reason of the name:Asfahan Shah Khatoon daughter Mahmoud Othmani.

Builder Name: Isfahan Shah Khatoonbint Mahmoud Othmani.

Additional Information about the landmark:
-Consisting of two floors, all outside the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is being built in its upper floors The door of Mathara.
-The upstairs floor, occupies a space above the western gallery, and in the center, Iwan overlooks Al-Aqsa Mosque, the school's perimeter consists of brackets and circles decorated with red stones.
Moreover, the basement was a mosque for this school.
-The basement, which was a mosque for the school and at the level of the Al Aqsa squares overlooking them, was captured the occupation authorities and closed the door overlooking the Al – Aqsa and became part of the ceiling of the western tunnel. She arrested by Isfahan Shah Khatoon daughter Mahmud al-Ottmani.
-It stated in the register of Awqaf that it was a teacher in 990 AH / 1582 AD Sheikh Islam Sirajuddin Omar bin Abi al-Latif (Mufti of the Holy Land). Sheikh Taha bin sign Shihab al-Din Ahmed bin The Mufti of the Hanafi group.
-In the modern era, it was used as a court of law, before it transferred to the grammatical (al nahawia) dome. Then turned to residential housing Muslim families.

An Overview of the Landmark:
It’s located above Almutahhara gate of border to the north of the door of the qatanine, and south of the school Ashrafieh. It was made Waqf by Asfahan Shah (840 AH / 1437 AD) during the reign of Sultan Al-Ashraf Bishbay. It consists of two floors; the upper floor occupies a space above the western gallery, and in the center, Iwan overlooks Al-Aqsa Mosque, the school's perimeter consists of brackets and circles decorated with red stones. The lower floor was a mosque for the school and at the level of the Al Aqsa squares overlooking them. It was taken over by the occupation authorities and they closed the door overlooking the Al - Aqsa and became part of the ceiling of the western tunnel. She arrested by Isfahan Shah Khatoon daughter Mahmud al-Ottmani. It stated in the register of Awqaf that two of her teachers in 990 AH / 1582 AD were Sheikh Sirajuddin Omar bin Abi al-Latif (Mufti of the Holy Land), and Sheikh Taha bin sign Shihab al-Din Ahmed bin (the Mufti of the Hanafi group). In the modern era, it was used as a court of law, before it was turned into An-Nahawiyya Dome. Then, it was turned into a residential house for Muslim families.