Landmark Location: Between the northern retreats and the Dome of the Rock.
Landmark Location relative to Dome of the rock: Located on the northwest corner of the Supervised Rock Square.
Landmark History: In the Mamluk era, in 778 AH - 1376 AD, then renewed in the Ottoman era.
Builder Name: The Mamluks.

Details of the shape:
-They are two large arches in the two ends and three columns, Cylindrical in the middle, stone ladder with 23 stairs, with height of 7 m.
-The arches are located across Bab Al Nazir near the Dome of the Spirits, and consist of four entrances. King Shaaban alashraf renewed the corridor between the gate of Al Alasbat and the gate of Hetta with the minaret.
-There are wonderful colored decorative circles that resemble those on the front.
-The Ottoman school above the door of al Mutahhara, at the end Judge Magir Eddin shows he following words: (architecture of the Western-style Al-Nasser in the opposite nave of the rock. For the door of Al Nazir which is renewed in the year 778.

An Overview of the Landmark:
The Northwestern Arches consist of two big rocks on the sides and 3 cylindrical pillars in the middle. Its stone ladder has 23 steps. The arches are 7 meters high. The arches are located across Bab Al Nazir near the Dome of the Spirits, between the Northern Solitude Places and Al-Khader Dome, on the northwestern corner of the Holy Dome’s court. They were built in the Mamluk era, in 1376 (778 A.H.), and restored in the Ottoman era. They have 4 entrances. King Shaaban alashraf renewed the corridor between Alasbat and Hitta gates with the minaret. There are wonderful colored decorative circles that resemble those on the front. The Ottoman school above the door of al Mutahhara, at the end Judge Magir Eddin shows he following words: (architecture of the Western-style Al-Nasser in the opposite nave of the rock. For the door of Al Nazir which is renewed in the year 778.